Airport and Transit Information
The Georgia Tech Global Learning Center is conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta and is easily accessible from the airport and interstates.
- Distance: 12 miles north from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Taxi charge (one way): There is a flat $32 rate with a $2 fee for each additional person.
- Time by taxi: 20 minutes, depending on traffic
- MARTA: A one-way fare is $2.00. Visit www.itsmarta.com for more details.
- Time by MARTA: About 22 minutes to the Midtown MARTA station
- From the Midtown MARTA transit station: Catch the Tech Trolley, Georgia Tech’s complimentary shuttle. Get off the trolley across the street from the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, which is the last stop before the trolley enters the main campus. Go through the courtyard to enter the Center.
- The Georgia Tech Trolley: Our free shuttle runs every six minutes from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, during the fall and spring semesters. Learn More >
- Shuttle service from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to the hotel is available. The Atlanta Link picks up at the hotel 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour, every hour from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., seven days a week. All service after 7 p.m. requires advance reservations. For information, tickets, or reservations, click here!